Friday 6 June 2014

Unheard Voice ..

Who doesn't love to achieve glory and fame ..
Even i have dreams to earn the same ..
Inside me there is a wild .. uncontrolled flame ..
A spark.. a vigor you cannot tame ..

Given a chance i will make you see ..
How hard i can compete with you
And how mighty i can be ..
Then i want to see you applaud for me ..
when overnight i become a sensation ..
when i win a medal for my nation ..

But somewhere between me and my dreams
Lie my biggest apprehensions ..
That some myths so unjust , some rules so supreme
And some witless conventions ..
Will break my wings and restrain me from flying ..
With shattered hopes i will fall in the dust , crying ..

But here I am ready to tackle ..
All the hurdles planned for me and all the hassles ..
I don't need you to empower me ..
To see my power just set me free ..

As I am yet to see the daylight ..
Yet to see the beauty of the night ..
Yet to see the sea and the storm ..
I am a girl yet to be born ..
















2 comments:

  1. Hahaa..wonderful dr..the spark lies @ the end..Bravo.!

    ReplyDelete